Motion LIVE connects to phone but cannot allocate to character

Posted By alexweno 2 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.

Motion LIVE connects to phone but cannot allocate to character

Author
alexweno
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello, as I was saying in the title, Ive managed to connect my iphone 12 to iclone 8, installed the plugin for live face, started the app on the phone, it connects to the Motion LIVE in iClone (green dot) but once i click on the triangle below next to the character (next to ANY character), nothing appears. I can click as many times and as short or long as I want, nothing happens. No options pop up, nothing. 
I tried: 
- restarting the pc, iClone and my iPhone
- reinstalling live face plugin
- reinstalling iClone8 
No luck. 

Anybody got any hints as to what im doing wrong please?  Thank you!!
shadybearbklyn
shadybearbklyn
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I’m having the same issue. Have you had any luck solving the problem?
alpay_920365
alpay_920365
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have the same problem with one difference - 'Talking Kevin' and 'Camila Facial Demo' (from IC Project>4.Character) I DO control them from my iPhone, but I don't have to click the triangle with the exclamation point in it. They are all ready to go. The others, 'Acculips_Demo_Lewis_ToKoMotion' and 'ExPlus Facial Demo' won't show me any options when i click the triangle while i am definitely connected to the Live Face iphone app. None of them worked after installation of the profile. I restarted iClone and the first 2 worked. I'm curious about this answer for the future, when i try driving my own created characters (I'm still on trial versions).

Thanks!

Reading This Topic