Profile Picture

Scaling Keyframes

Posted By Arkibus 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Arkibus
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Is there a way to scale a series of keyframes? Like if I have an 8 frame walk cycle is there a way to stretch it out longer without rearranging each keyframe individually?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
You can adjust the speed of a motion clip, or you can loop it if you want it longer but at the same speed. Please see the link below for more information.

https://manual.reallusion.com/Cartoon_Animator_4/ENU/Pipeline/Content/Resources/ENU/09_Timeline/Speed_Loop_and_Blending.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Arkibus
Arkibus
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)New Member (85 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Thanks Peter the motion clips will be useful but I found specifically what I want here:
https://manual.reallusion.com/Cartoon_Animator_4/ENU/Pipeline/Content/Resources/ENU/09_Timeline/Multiple_Selection_Methods.htm
Where you can hold ctrl while selecting and then arrows come up which let you scale. The problem I have now is how do I select columns of key frames that are larger than the screen? You cant select multiple keyframes with shift then scroll down because it switches to selecting only the keyframes for that bone/object. If you scroll while holding shift the keyframes that go off screen become unselected. In Blender if you double click the top keyframe for example it selects everything underneath it in a column. I need this for repositioning bits of character animation efficiently on the timeline that have a lot of keys.

I think this is particularly noticeable for me because I'm working with bug characters with 6 limbs, so there is a lot of keyframes.
Edited
2 Years Ago by Arkibus

Reading This Topic