Profile Picture

New to Crazy Talk with WIndows &

Posted By Video Works of NC Inc 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Video Works of NC Inc
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
After I create my project When i export all I get is a whit screen with some of my photo Not What i have worked on

HAs anyone had this happen to them What am i doing wrong. It's like a overlay screen and I even went in and cleared the overlay screen HELP

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Are you using Windows 7 with Intel graphics? If so please refer to the link below which contains important information on this problem.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic34890-21-1.aspx

If you are using a different combination of OS and graphics chipset then first try updating your graphics drivers. This often resolves issues like those you are experiencing.

If you are unable to resolve the problem, please contact Reallusion Support using the link below for further assistance. They should be able to help you fix this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic