Profile Picture

is there a way to export one pose and delete the bones?

Posted By Life On Marzj 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Life On Marzj
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)Junior Member (162 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi,
I'm trying to add curly hair to a mail character. I can't find a way to do that in CC4. I can't find the right type of hair in the Marketplace. It's or afro or wavy hair. I need to built a character from a real peson, it's a male and he has gray/blond -ish very curly hair. (a bit like the 'Dustin' character in Stranger Things). I'm about to pull my own hair off... What I tried now is to export the FBX in a nice pose (no t-pose or anything) and opend that in Cinema4D. I've built the perfect hair for this dude but when exporting this as an FBX the T-pose bones are poking thru..... Is there a way to export a character in a nice pose as an FBX without the bones???

Another thing that occurs is that the little bit of facial hair I did make in CC$ dissapears after exporting.. Is there a way to avoid this problem?

Thanks!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 minute ago
Hi...

Why not just export the Hair from C4D and then use Create > Accessory to import the Hair in CC4. This process is explained on the page below.

https://manual.reallusion.com/Character-Creator-4/Content/ENU/4.0/08_Creating_Custom_Assets/Creating-Custom-Smart-Hair.htm

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic