Profile Picture

Unable to apply iclone outfits

Posted By vijay.sagi 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
vijay.sagi
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi,
I have Rigged avatar created(.fbx) using blender. I imported the ..fbx file into iclone 8.0  But am unable to apply the dress outfits to the avatar since it is throwing below error(attached).
Pls suggest how i can make my external avatar complaint to iclone 8 so that i can apply iclone outfits.

Thanks
vijay

Attachments
error.PNG (42 views, 75.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (122.4K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi...

As the error message states, to be able to apply clothing from your CC4 or iClone 8 library requires a CC compatible standard character. The character type you are using is classified as a Humanoid (Non-Standard) character. With non-standard character types you can't interchange clothing like you can with a standard CC character. Normally for these types of characters you would import the character already clothed.

Please Note: To be able to fully characterize non-standard character types requires Character Creator 4. It can't be done in iClone 8 alone.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic