Edit animation curves of imported Rokoko Mocap in iclone 8

Posted By davesujono 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Edit animation curves of imported Rokoko Mocap in iclone 8

Author
davesujono
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie just getting started with iclone 8, I'm trying to fix my rokoko mocap's jitter using iclone's curve editor but am struggling to work out how to actually access all the curves.

Here's an image showing my curve editor at the moment:

I've tried selecting the motion clip and going to Animation>Flatten All Motion With Constraint but nothing changes, I can't see any curve data at all.

I'm ideally trying to get results similar to this video at 6:59

Cheers for the help!

Dave
Edited
2 Years Ago by davesujono
thedirector1974
thedirector1974
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Right click the motion and choose "Sample Motion" -> "sample all parts - optimised".
This will put all the keys in the timeline. After that you can open the curve editor and start cleaning up your motion ...

Direx
davesujono
davesujono
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)Senior Member (279 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
awesome, worked like a treat! thanks
FantasyStanley
FantasyStanley
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)Senior Member (419 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
iClone8 with a new motion layer system in the Animation Layer dialog and the sample motion function is still available too.
1. Open the Animation Layer dialog under the Menu>Window>Animation Layer
2. Select the Clip in the timeline, the Animation dialog will show two layers, the Base Motion and Base Layer 
3. the Base motion Layer means all the raw motion data are under this layer, if you want to edit it, please unlock the layer with the layer condition setting
4. the Base layer is additive motion data from the raw motion layer, if you just want to do some motion penetration adjustment, you can use this layer
5. finally, if your computer performance is not good, you still can execute the Sample Selected Parts feature to extract the specific part from the base motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqgsCfC5Ow

Reading This Topic