Profile Picture

Why can't I access iMotion animations in IClone 8?

Posted By kaptaind 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kaptaind
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)Junior Member (237 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi all,
For some reason, I can't access any of the iMotion animations, like those iMotion_Dancer, iMotion_Kane, etc., under the Animation heading in my Content window.  I copied the folders containing these animations into what I believe is the folder that IClone 8 keeps its animation files in:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Reallusion Templates\Animation\Motion
IClone 8 finds the other animations contained in this folder, such as 1.Human_Male, but not the iMotion ones.
That said, I notice that all of the animation packs that I purchased when I was using IClone 7, such as MixMoves and Studio Mocap, are still in my IClone7 animations folder:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Reallusion\Template\iClone 7 Template\iClone Template\Motion
but they also are accessible in IClone 8 under the Animation category of the Content window.  So, it seems like IClone 8 Content window is getting animations from both the aforementioned folders, except for some reason not the iMotion ones.  I don't understand how the Content window knows which folder locations to check...
I've already executed the Smart Import Custom Content and the Sync Installed Assets commands but that hasn't fixed the aforementioned problem.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reading This Topic