Profile Picture

Hivewire Base Characters in CC4

Posted By kasara97 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kasara97
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello Everyone, 
I have purchased the Hivewire Dawn and Dusk starter combo from the Reallusion store. I used to use the Dawn and Dusk cc Avatars a lot in CC3 but for some reason they are not visible in CC4. I have all of the sliders and skin files, but no CC.avatar files. Am I doing something wrong? I want to be able to use the bases again. 
kasara97
kasara97
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
UPDATE:
More information, The missing content is from the free resource pack "CC3 Hivewire Teaser Pack" product ID: JCCc4d2c85a1e640ec47. The problem I'm having is transferring this content over to CC4. If I choose to download it, it takes me to my inventory list and then says "No records were found based on your search criteria. Please adjust the filters such as Date Range, Product Category, etc." It doesn't download, and there is no option for me to download it to Character Creator 4. The only way I've been able to get this content in CC4 is by saving a project in CC3 with the characters in it, and then opening the save in CC4 and saving it as a custom project, instead of just having the CC avatars available in CC4. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
kasara97 (8/20/2022)
UPDATE:
More information, The missing content is from the free resource pack "CC3 Hivewire Teaser Pack" product ID: JCCc4d2c85a1e640ec47. The problem I'm having is transferring this content over to CC4. If I choose to download it, it takes me to my inventory list and then says "No records were found based on your search criteria. Please adjust the filters such as Date Range, Product Category, etc." It doesn't download, and there is no option for me to download it to Character Creator 4. The only way I've been able to get this content in CC4 is by saving a project in CC3 with the characters in it, and then opening the save in CC4 and saving it as a custom project, instead of just having the CC avatars available in CC4. 

Content packs in CC4 are installed in Content Manager itself. You can't install packs from your  Reallusion Account Order History page. So in your CC4 Content Manager select the Template tab, > Pack,  > All and then search for Dawn, Dusk etc. This should then display the relevant packs you have purchased. Once displayed just double click the thumbnail image to install the pack.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic