Great Job On The Latest Update

Posted By depredor2018 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
depredor2018
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (798 reputation)Veteran Member (798 reputation)Veteran Member (798 reputation)Veteran Member (798 reputation)Veteran Member (798 reputation)Veteran Member (798 reputation)Veteran Member (798 reputation)Veteran Member (798 reputation)Veteran Member (798 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I just wanted to say thanks for this last update, it seems to have totally fixed the Root Motion issue's that we were suffering from before.

I tested this by exporting an animation from Unreal that always got messed up on Import and after Importing into CC4 and Exporting from iClone 8 and importing back into Unreal I can gladly say that the Root was properly oriented.
I also further confirmed this by testing it with actual root motion animations from ALS. I exported them from Unreal Imported/Exported and set them up on an Animation BP and they worked flawlessly!
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
I found just the opposite, at least with regard to previous animations.

Now when I import an iClone 7 scene with an animation the character "floats" across the room, as if the root isn't working properly.  I think it's a bug but I haven't had time to report it yet (nor fully explore what is happening).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic