Profile Picture

My first project using cartoon animator ( Video Narrator)

Posted By AutoDidact 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

My first project using cartoon animator ( Video Narrator)

Author
AutoDidact
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
This program is great for  video narrator animations
so quick and easy!

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Edited
2 Years Ago by AutoDidact
animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 8 hours ago
That was a nice overview and comparison.

I feel sad about Poser and its stagnation, because it was my first animation software a long time ago. Amazing though that more than 20 years later the UI still looks more or less the same.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.3K reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
animagic (8/6/2022)
That was a nice overview and comparison.

I feel sad about Poser and its stagnation, because it was my first animation software a long time ago. Amazing though that more than 20 years later the UI still looks more or less the same.

Thanks Job.
Indeed My first 3D programs were “Fractal Designs” Poser 2  and “Metacreations” Bryce 2 on the Mac OS
I was a die hard poser animator for many years.

My IMDB listing was for a funded indie film client were I provided a fake video game sequence for one  of the actors to play on screen
All hand keyed in Poser 6
Today Bryce is vestigial “necroware”, available as a freebie for anyone with a Daz account.
While poser languishes in relative obscurity compared to Iclone or Daz studio.

Posers various owners, made many mistakes over the years.
such as having an external figure creator
(Zygote/Daz),as the single point of failure for their entire business model.

When Daz created their own incompatible figure tech and a free application to support it,
Posers owners  never really recovered with a prime set of native figures and to this day depends on various third party figures ,built to various obscure standards ,making content creation a risky venture  to put it charitably.

Reallusion wisely realized the folly of total dependance on third party figures( Genesis), with the creation of Character creator
and our native CC bases along side the ability to import external figures as an option.  

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Edited
2 Years Ago by AutoDidact

Reading This Topic