Profile Picture

Selling Perception Neuron Studio with gloves

Posted By sandringham87 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sandringham87
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (173 reputation)Junior Member (173 reputation)Junior Member (173 reputation)Junior Member (173 reputation)Junior Member (173 reputation)Junior Member (173 reputation)Junior Member (173 reputation)Junior Member (173 reputation)Junior Member (173 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 days ago
Hi All, 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but if anyone is interested, I am selling my Perception Neuron Studio with gloves. 

I only purchased the unit in October 2021 and so I've only ever used it a handful of times. 

I'm selling as I started a new job which involves a fair bit of travelling, I can't commit myself to learning animation proficiently, and I couldn't turn down this opportunity. I figured someone might as well put it to good use rather than it sitting at home gathering dust. 

Please do get in touch if you are interested. 

Kind regards, 
Sam 

Edited
2 Years Ago by sandringham87
ApplebiteMedia
ApplebiteMedia
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I feel your pain, I too had to get back into the "real world workforce".  I agree, having time to properly learn is difficult.  I started in Jan 2020, I had a few months while in covid lockdown to get a jump start.  Since I have been back working for the man, my time is very limited.  I don't have kids, I have a cat that does not require a lot of attention, and a desire to get better. Television bores me so this is my entertainment while I have coffee, before bed and my days off.  I take public transportation so my 8 hour workday turns into 11.5 hours with commute there and back.  Trust me, I know the limitations of time.

Unless you need the money.... you really should keep it.  Learning at a slower pace is still learning and you will get there if this is what you want.  I also understand other things are more important to others and I wish I could help you out as I am looking to add Mocap eventually. 

Good luck, I hope you find someone. 

Graphic Design, PHP Programming, More - Applebite Media
(www.applebitemedia.com)

Edited
2 Years Ago by ApplebiteMedia
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
I don't want to get OT here but... "I have a cat which does not require a lot of attention."  Wow - I want to know this feline.  Our three girls demand our TOTAL attention.  Particularly (and now back ON topic) when I'm trying to do a capture.  All my mocap (with my PN3) look like my avatar is dancing around the room, when in fact I'm just trying to avoid stepping on one of them as they try and trip me up with loving.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
armondtanz
armondtanz
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I guess the million dollar question is how much and where are you based. 

Would be impossible to sell it on here or via here, you would have to be a madman to buy something off someone on a forum with no protection. (no offence).

Maybe via amazon or ebay. But that will occur 10-15% cost
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

You could sell it here IF you used payment options that protect the buyer (and seller, for that matter).

Paypal is one of them - pretty good at money refunds if the product is not as advertised.  I'm sure there are other methods (NOT Zelle, for example).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
ApplebiteMedia
ApplebiteMedia
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Kelleytoons (6/24/2022)
I don't want to get OT here but... "I have a cat which does not require a lot of attention."  Wow - I want to know this feline.  Our three girls demand our TOTAL attention.  Particularly (and now back ON topic) when I'm trying to do a capture.  All my mocap (with my PN3) look like my avatar is dancing around the room, when in fact I'm just trying to avoid stepping on one of them as they try and trip me up with loving.

LOL... I have gotten lucky with this one.  She gets her attention in the morning before I get on the computer.... most days.... others I will let her on my lap while working.  If chatting with someone and they ask what I am doing when she is there.... well.. I will let you use your imagination on my response and keep this PG rated LMAO Wink

Graphic Design, PHP Programming, More - Applebite Media
(www.applebitemedia.com)

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yeah,  I could say what I think you could say but *I* could get away with it (because they would understand it was no double entendre). 

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic