Profile Picture

help please?

Posted By tomascolt12 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tomascolt12
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
so I  have mastered importing  daz characters into cc3, Even fallowed every step right now I'm trying to just import nude characters no cloth, and no props but every time as of recent I click import using the daz importer for cc3 pipeline which I bought several years ago I have not had any problems with doing this for about a year and for some reason cc3 has an error a glitch like I said I'm attempting to import just the character no cloth or props and it keeps saying not compatible when I try to import gf8 characters it keeps sayig that 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.3K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

If you are using CC3 to import a Daz character, then you need to use the Transformer option from the top toolbar. You can't use the general File > Import FBX options for Daz characters.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic