Unable to install Live Face

Posted By berhtv 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
berhtv
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)New Member (57 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi! 
I just got the bundle cc4 and iclone 8 with headshot plugin and live face motion for iphone.
After installing all my products I get a error. When  trying to download the Live face profile for iphone i just get the error:

"the required product doesn not match. please reinstall the required product to the full version or update to the latest version, and make sure the languages are the same. Motion LIVE plug-in for iclone 8 (v1.0) "
Tried reinstalling but this didn't help. 

I have the full version of cc4 and iclone 8 am I missing something? 
Also when in Iclone 8 in motion live when I go to the + sign for gear facial i get no drop down and i'm not able to type any ip on the connection tab. 
(I think its duo that i can't seem to get the plugin installed in anyway)

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4a22fb9f-4994-4bf7-9975-8b7b.gif

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/78b3967c-f7f4-45a8-9134-edc2.png
thanhvt_615296
thanhvt_615296
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)Junior Member (196 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
i am facing same situation as you and i guess i am missing live face prolife plugin like iclone7 and i still cant fix it please reply me if u have fixed it thanks

Reading This Topic