Profile Picture

3d exchange question

Posted By ale.fontana2020 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ale.fontana2020
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi, I am a new user of iclone7 I need to import an object in OBJ in the scene, I can not do it. The program tells me that I should use 3d exchange Pro but I can’t find it in the program and not even where to buy it. Can you tell me how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

3DXchange was a program to convert models for use in iClone. However, with out latest releases, iClone 8 and Character Creator 4, the features of 3DXchange are now built in. Because of this 3DXchange has been discontinued and is no longer available for sale.

So of you want to be able to import and export to and from other 3rd party software, the best way would be to upgrade to iClone 8 and CC4 where the process is now easier and more streamlined.

For your discounted upgrade price, please visit the page below while logged into your Reallusion Account.

https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=3d

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Jasonxx
Jasonxx
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (595 reputation)Veteran Member (595 reputation)Veteran Member (595 reputation)Veteran Member (595 reputation)Veteran Member (595 reputation)Veteran Member (595 reputation)Veteran Member (595 reputation)Veteran Member (595 reputation)Veteran Member (595 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Is this why I can’t even open it?, ever time I launch it it connects to the hub and then closes. What’s up with that?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Jasonxx (6/24/2022)
Is this why I can’t even open it?, ever time I launch it it connects to the hub and then closes. What’s up with that?

If you already have 3DXchange 7 you can continue to use it.

If you are finding it won't start, please try the following.

1. Right click the 3DXchange 7 icon and choose Properties.
2. Now select the Shortcut tab and change the Run dropdown setting to "Maximised".
3. Finally click Apply/OK and then try to launch 3DXchange 7 again.

Does that help?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic