Profile Picture

I can't re-install iClone 7

Posted By artofamadman 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
artofamadman
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)New Member (83 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
I didn't know I still needed it for Cartoon Animator 4 link plugin.  I have iClone 8 installed, but everytime I try to reinstall 7 I keep getting an 'installation failed' message.  How do I reinstall it?  It's kind of bonkers that Reallusion released iClone 8 without supporting Cartoon Animator 4.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
iClone 8 and iClone 7 can both be installed on the same computer so that is not the issue. 

First thing to check is that you have room on the drive you selected. Not having enough free space can cause this error.

Secondly, try opening "Settings" in the Reallusion Hub and go to the "Installer Location" link to see if the iClone 7 installer is already there. If it is, delete it, and then try to install iClone 7 again. This will force the Hub to download a fresh copy of the installer which will eliminate a corrupt installer as being the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic