Profile Picture

How do I redownload CC3?

Posted By procurementvrdev 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
procurementvrdev
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)New Member (40 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Our company purchased a CC3 bundle in September of last year. I just had to reinstall because I was getting a bug and thought reinstalling may fix it. After uninstalling i notice that CC3 is not listed in the Reallusion hub, however the extensions that came with my bundle are. If i try to install the extensions (e.g. cc3 pipeline) it says I need CC3 installed first, but provides no download link or information on where to download it. Where do I redownload CC3? 

Mods apologies if this is a dupe thread, I posted several hours ago but I have no idea where the thread went and I can't find it anywhere (even under my profile). 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Here are a couple of things to try:

1. Make sure you are signed into the Reallusion Hub with the same account used to purchase Character Creator 3 Pipeline.
2. In the Reallusion Hub click "Refresh" to see if the CC3 installer appears.
3. Try signing out of the Hub and then back in.

If none of the above allows you to install Character Creator 3, please visit your Reallusion Account > Registration page using the link below where you will find a Download link for CC3. Please download and install using this installer. If that is successful you can return to the Hub to install the Pipeline Extensions and any Plug-ins you have.

https://www.reallusion.com/member/#/en/registration

Please Note: Do make sure CC3 is closed down when trying to install any plug-ins or the Pipeline Extensions.

I hope this can help you.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic