Can't find the iClone 7 iPhone profile purchase page

Posted By Arthur_InovationPlay 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Question.png
Arthur_InovationPlay
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (89 reputation)New Member (89 reputation)New Member (89 reputation)New Member (89 reputation)New Member (89 reputation)New Member (89 reputation)New Member (89 reputation)New Member (89 reputation)New Member (89 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
Is there any way that I can purchase the iClone 7 iPhone profile? I can't find it anywhere! If I go to its original page and click on "buy" it takes me to another page wher the only things available to buy are iClone 8, Character Creator 4 and their plug ins. Am I missing something or it's just not available anymore?

In case it isn't available, my only option if I want to record facial animation on iClone would then be to upgrade it from 7 to 8?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 minutes ago
Hi...

Please click the link below and then scroll down to the "Add-Ons" section. Then select iClone > Mocap Profiles on the left and you will see the iPhone Profile listed. This will work with iClone 7 providing you have the Motion LIVE PLug-in installed.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/26ac1f05-bd39-4f54-aac6-5173.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic