Profile Picture

Motion Live - Included with iClone 8?

Posted By CyberFybrous 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
CyberFybrous
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, I open up iClone 8 and there, under plugins, is Motion Live.
So, is it now included with this version for free? I ask since in IC7 I had it installed and running for awhile as a trial version. Without the ability to Record of course.
Also, I checked and I don't see it mentioned now as a necessary item in order to make use of Live Face.
Whereas previously it WAS mentioned.
Thanks
Reallusion iClone
Reallusion iClone
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)

Last Active: Today @ 2:53 AM
yes, it is free.
but you still need to buy profile, such as LIVEFACE or others, thanks
CyberFybrous
CyberFybrous
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)Senior Member (486 reputation)

Yes thank you, they got back to me after I contacted support.
'and yup, I'm familiar with what's needed.
Just as these folks should've known that I was due to get the iClone 8 free upgrade when I got a refund for Live Face last month.
Edited
2 Years Ago by CyberFybrous
genao87
genao87
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Reallusion iClone (5/13/2022)
yes, it is free.
but you still need to buy profile, such as LIVEFACE or others, thanks

buy a profile??  besides Live Face and Faceware....what else exists?
myraza
myraza
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)Senior Member (372 reputation)

I was also excited initially but found that we need to still buy the profile depending on the gear. If you just download the app on your phone then that is not sufficient. You need to install the profile for that after you have bought it.
Motion LIVE | Free Software Download | Reallusion
CyberFybrous
CyberFybrous
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Prior to this new update/upgrade, one had to shell out another $99 for Motion Live as well. 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
genao87 (5/13/2022)

buy a profile??  besides Live Face and Faceware....what else exists?

All mocap hardware profiles are listed on the page below.

https://mocap.reallusion.com/iclone-motion-live-mocap/gears.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

CyberFybrous
CyberFybrous
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

That chart near the bottom of the page is hilarious and yet, falls in line with what I'd expect of Reallusion.
Xs and Os meaning nothing unless there's a legend nearby. 
'and it's not entirely obvious to all what, in general terms, what either one means.
jodywilsonuk
jodywilsonuk
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)New Member (92 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I already paid $200 for Live face for Iclone 7 and then spent hundreds more dollars upgrading to Iclone 8 and CC4 only to be told I have to pay $200 for Live Face again to work with Iclone 8. I am a fan of Reallusion, but this is ridiculous and ripping people off when they have already paid for these products. There's not even an upgrade price for the plugins, so you have to pay full price again. Had I known this I wouldn't have bothered upgrading. Reallusion really don't care and are pricing people away from them now when you have Unreal who provide free facial mocap.
sungod
sungod
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

jodywilsonuk (5/14/2022)
I already paid $200 for Live face for Iclone 7 and then spent hundreds more dollars upgrading to Iclone 8 and CC4 only to be told I have to pay $200 for Live Face again to work with Iclone 8. I am a fan of Reallusion, but this is ridiculous and ripping people off when they have already paid for these products. There's not even an upgrade price for the plugins, so you have to pay full price again. Had I known this I wouldn't have bothered upgrading. Reallusion really don't care and are pricing people away from them now when you have Unreal who provide free facial mocap.

Relax Plugin Upgrades are Free
sungod (5/14/2022)

You try to redeem the plugin upgrades

Open a new browser in which you haven't logged in to Reallusion ever.
Or use incognito

Login into the desired account

(Make sure that it is the same account that was used to purchase the plugins)

Check order history

Try this link  on the same new  browser in another Tab  (also Peter can give you another link, he has given it in other threads)
https://www.reallusion.com/event/freeproduct/default.aspx?cid=292&chk=7417146ea8b2c7a62b2b454c5d99134d&_gl=1*wejrlf*_ga*MTY2MjQzNzc1Ny4xNjQ5MTA0Mzky*_ga_Q3FS71VPKC*MTY1MjQyODY1MS4yOTkuMS4xNjUyNDI5NDUyLjYw

Edited
2 Years Ago by sungod

Reading This Topic