Profile Picture

Greetings from New Eden

Posted By johnnyhottub 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
johnnyhottub
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)New Member (46 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi, 

I'm John, I am new to iClone 7 and CC3, but I'm learning quickly on some projects I'm working on, and looking forward to the new release.

I have used PC for projection mapping for years, but generally use Mac for graphics (motion and 2D). I have experience with Blender, Motion with Mo2. I know Adobe and FCX. I use Logic Pro for audio.

I'm a singer-songwriter of multiple decades... I do video, 3D, graphic design, projections and live production work, to pay for my guitar playing and performance habit. Ha.

That's me in a nutshell.

"Help, I'm in a nutshell!"  -- Austin Powers

Peace,

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi John... Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself. Smile

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away in the product forms. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic