Profile Picture

Export Mouth As Morph Target not working

Posted By kylemichiels 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kylemichiels
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Recently I bought a actorBUILD model from this pack (https://actorcore.reallusion.com/actor/pack/casual-people-vol-2?asset=casual-m-0006) 
However when I want to use the blend shapes of the mesh there is no blend shape to lower the jaw since it's tied to a bone.
I opened the model with iClone 30 day trial through the smart gallery and exported it for Unity with the Export Mouth As Morph option checked, with the pipeline 3dxchange trial.
But still the blend shape "Merged_Open_Mouth"  is missing to open the full mouth, only the lips move the jaw stays perfectly still.
Are there limitations with the trial versions or am I missing something?
Thanks for your time,
Kyle
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 minutes ago
Hi Kyle

Please take a look at the tutorial below which shows how to export ActorCore characters along with facial blendshapes to Unity. The video also shows the list of blendshapes exported including those for the mouth and jaw like Open. However, if this does not resolve the problem for you, please feel free to contact our Technical Support department who will check the issue for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFs3zZZLKFk

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic