Profile Picture

Gizmos and their relationshop to a prop or model, why sometimes on the prop, sometimes a mile away?

Posted By MaxxPowr 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Gizmos and their relationshop to a prop or model, why sometimes on the...

Author
MaxxPowr
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
New-ish to Iclone7. In working with props, some imported through 3dxchange, I've noticed that the gizmo to move in 3d can be On the object or prop, or far away and I have to zoom out to reach it.

Also, is there any way to make the gizmo semi transparent so you can see what you are doing without it getting in the way?

Anyway to MOVE the Gizmo off to a side of the object so you can better see where to put it?

Thanks,

Maxx Powr
Clark
Clark
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (834 reputation)Veteran Member (834 reputation)Veteran Member (834 reputation)Veteran Member (834 reputation)Veteran Member (834 reputation)Veteran Member (834 reputation)Veteran Member (834 reputation)Veteran Member (834 reputation)Veteran Member (834 reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
You should be able to fix the misplaced gizmo by selecting the required pivot on the modify tab.  The other problem could be an unseen object that was included with the prop that is not visible.
MaxxPowr
MaxxPowr
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Ahhh! thank you. I never thought about an unseen object.
And I didn't realize we could modify the gizmo. I'll take a look at that.
Many thanks!

Reading This Topic