Profile Picture

Idea of Dutch Masters meet Silver Scrren (hopefully)

Posted By harris.josephd 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
harris.josephd
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
It's been a while since I posted because life has been crazy.

I realized that to do what I need to do with the armor, I am going to have to completely retexture it.  That will take some time.

However, I also wanted to work on my overall lighting ideas. I love the Dutch Masters. I wanted to try to modernize the look and somehow cross it with the soft shots of  Silver Screen Hollywood.  Both are rich and soft.  One is sun and earth tone with lush color. The other isn't.

Multiple lights were set, and color balanced.  Post processing was done in GIMP.

Let's show you what I managed and see if you think I pulled it off.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/8296a0fa-3d4d-4eda-a67a-15a8.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6ac4573d-5beb-4fa2-98a9-e38b.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/502899cc-8908-456e-94ce-7535.png
Edited
2 Years Ago by harris.josephd
rosuckmedia
rosuckmedia
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
@harris.josephd
Nice Work.😊
Greetings rosuckmedia
harris.josephd
harris.josephd
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
rosuckmedia (4/24/2022)
@harris.josephd
Nice Work.😊
Greetings rosuckmedia

Thank you so much.  It's all work in progress. The avatar was made in CC and is on perhaps her 30th revision.  For these shots, I retextured her skin and redid her makeup to go along with my lighting ideas. Her hair is a combination of Hair Builder (scalp) and Blender.  All the bits of her outfit were textured by me. Some parts were kitbashed. Others were created in Marvelous Designer.

Reading This Topic