Profile Picture

Bob Seger's "Understanding" [excerpt] ***with actual video link this time***

Posted By General Picture Animation 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Bob Seger's "Understanding" [excerpt] ***with actual video link this...

Author
General Picture Animation
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I am developing a brief encounter between Walt Whitman and Walt Disney, at Disney Studios.
The subject is timely, since animators at Disney and Pixar are currently up in arms about Disney contributions to homophobic governor Dont Say Gay DeSantis... *and* a longstanding practice at Disney and Pixar to censor gay-friendly script lines at the highest executive level.
It made sense to work up Whitman's sequence solo before transferring the animation into the actual scene.
It's not perfect but I'm planning on going with it.
Based on a short excerpt from Bob Seger's "Understanding."
Sorry the link failed to incorporate into my previous post. I really think creating such a post ought to be more reliable.
I'm currently trying to piece together Disney's reply from phrases taken from his interviews or speeches.
I wanted to use a voice cloner, but the cloner websites, wary of abuse, either charge high fees or demand you only clone your own voice.

Animating now to life itself --Walt Whitman 
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

I think I see what happened: Youtube changed the URL format slightly and the server here rejects it!
Trying again...!!!!

Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The new Youtube URL format had to be radically edited!!!

wires
wires
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Way to go Walt, the sky's the limit. CoolSmooooth

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic