Profile Picture

Timeline disappears in CVArtoon Animator 4.51

Posted By Kabaaltje 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Kabaaltje
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)New Member (37 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Usuually I drag the timeline to a 2nd screen. But sometimes, the timeline disappears. Whatever I try (pushing the F3 bttn, turning off the 2nd screen - then wait for the timeline to show on the 1st screen - nope - and turning on the 2nd screen again) .... nothing helps. What should I do? 
(I tried to search this topic in the forum, but didn't see something like it. But as I'm not a native speaker, I might have used wrong search words.)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi...

If the timeline has disappeared from both screens, and you are not able to access it in any way, then please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to help you resolve the problem.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic