Profile Picture

Trying to Constrain objects into Character's hand while exporting to Omniverse Create 2022.1

Posted By wintoons 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Trying to Constrain objects into Character's hand while exporting to...

Author
wintoons
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)Veteran Member (777 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi, I don't know if anyone has this problem, but went I contrain/attach an object (gun, stick, sword, whatever) in a character's hand in iclone, next I then export the animation including the object as well into Omniverse Create, the object does not stay in the character's hand. It seems to ignore the constraining bit in Create. In fact, in the latest update of Create, they have taken off the Constraint option, however, I have contacted them and ask them where it is was and they say it was missed and are going to add it in soon. So, just curious has anyone figured out how to get it right doing it iClone? I have done this before and it works, but now it's not working. Any thoughts or answers? 

Reading This Topic