Multiple animations to Actorcore character

Posted By IAMATTAMAI 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
IAMATTAMAI
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)Veteran Member (656 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I need to add multiple iClone7 animations to an FBX character and the only way I know to do that is using CC3 (yeah, Blender, but it brings another set of problems). Is there either another way to add multiple animations to an FBX from iClone7 OR a way to get an Actorcore character to load into CC3? I tried saving one off as FBX from iClone, but CC3 wanted a key that I don't have.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Unfortunately ActorCore characters are not compatible with Character Creator 3 but will be in Character Creator 4.

If you want to export multiple motions then the best way to do it is to use 3DXchange. To do this just send the ActorCore character to 3DXchange, import the motions you want exported with the character, and then add them to the Perform list in 3DXchange. Then you can export the character along with all the motions to FBX.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic