Britney's Big Adventure, Episode 2: First Contact

Posted By TimothyMasters 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TimothyMasters
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 days ago
Here is the second episode of my Britney's Big Adventure series.  I had a lot of fun with 'unconventional' aliens.

In case you missed it and are interested, here is the first episode:

jesusisgod888777
jesusisgod888777
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
This was pretty acomical,I really enjoyed it.Espefially the concept and the conversation between the aliens.
TimothyMasters
TimothyMasters
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 9 days ago
Thanks for the kind words!  Aliens have a stereotype look and behavior, and I wanted to go in the opposite direction, avoiding the big heads and bug eyes, and making their behavior more human than alien.

I see that you are new.  Welcome!  Iclone is an incredibly powerful and fun program, but often counterintuitive in its use.  Walking paths and LOOK AT in particular come to mind; it took me a long time to become comfortable with them.  If you have not done so already, I suggest that you go to YouTube and watch every video on iClone that you can find, and keep note of the ones you think are best so you can watch them again.  And most of the time you will find helpful people here to answer your questions.

Tim
jesusisgod888777
jesusisgod888777
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)Senior Member (368 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank You,I appreciate your kind help.The program is awesome.

I personally actually like the fact that you had them saying one thing in their language and how they casually talk between eachother and how they formally talked to the human,it was hilarious.

Reading This Topic