Social Services - Unicorn Robot Party Episode 4

Posted By Birchmark 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Birchmark
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (683 reputation)Veteran Member (683 reputation)Veteran Member (683 reputation)Veteran Member (683 reputation)Veteran Member (683 reputation)Veteran Member (683 reputation)Veteran Member (683 reputation)Veteran Member (683 reputation)Veteran Member (683 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi
I have a new episode of my ongoing series, Unicorn Robot Party, available on my YouTube channel.  Unicorn Robot Party is animated in Crazytalk Animator 3.  This video was made using Crazytalk Animator 3, Inkscape, Adobe Premiere Pro and Audacity.  

This episode is called Social Services.  

You can find it here: https://youtu.be/VR6dgvyyMRA

This episode includes more characters than my previous episodes.  One of the characters is only partially rigged at this point, with the hip and spine containing more body parts than they ultimately would, as that part of the body didn't need to be animated for this episode so I can go back and rig it up properly later.  One of the other characters is a premade character from within Crazytalk Animator 3.  

On the advice of another user on here, I decided to give Replica Studios a try and one of the characters is voiced by one of Replica Studios' ai voices.  I still cleaned the audio from Replica Studios up a bit in Audacity but I didn't change the voice itself at all.  

I hope you enjoy this animation.  

Reading This Topic