Profile Picture

HeadShot Plugin Image Bug

Posted By ivan_499068 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ivan_499068
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)Junior Member (114 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi everyone, i think im having a problem with some of my character creator files
The problem is that the images i used for the headshot puglin turned wide/ change resolution after sometime of not opening the file. The example is the following:
1. I made a character to resemble a football player and used the image bellow for the headshot plugin. 

2. I used the image matching tool to improve the result and it came out like the picture above 
3. After afew days i came back to the project an the image used on the headshot plugin had a different resolution, like its stretched out and now its impossible to use the image matching tool. I dindt alter the original picture or create another one with the same name but this already happend in another project of mine that i used a copy pasted image that wasnt even saved in the computer. When i create a new project with the old image it works but i really dont want to start from 0. 
4. My question is, what could have caused this? And is there a way for me to put the image back to its original size so i can go back to using the image matching tool. 
If needed i can show the other example of this happening for a better explantion of the problem.

Thank you guys and i would really aprreciate the help

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 hours ago
Thank you for reporting this issue. We are sorry to hear you are encountering problems with Headshot.

As well as discussing here on the forum, please can you report this in our Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored directly by the Character Creator team who will investigate the issue. Please try to provide the steps you take and include the original images as attachments so the team can test to see if the images themselves are the issue. Once logged you will get a status update and may get feedback directly from the team there when applicable.

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic