Profile Picture

How to animate skingen parameters

Posted By yk_guri 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
yk_guri
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi~!
I am so happy that I found a good program.
These days, I purchase a character creator and skingen to create graphics that look like skin is corrected.
For example, I have acne on my skin, and I want to make a scene that makes the acne disappear naturally after receiving some treatment,
but I couldn't find a way to animate the parameters of the skin.
I'd appreciate it if you could teach me how to do it.
Have a nice day.
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

you can't - skin gen is a cc tool and cc doesn't have animation tools or a play button ....if you do it in iclone though you can use the blend option - and animate the main diffuse to fade out when the blend map fades in with the clear version.

I did that technique with this animation - The cleanest way to do it tho is in your video editor,  film a video of each version of the face,  then cross fade them. 

Edited
2 Years Ago by planetstardragon
yk_guri
yk_guri
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)Junior Member (141 reputation)

It helped a lot.thank you.

Reading This Topic