360 Head Maker - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday

360 Head Maker - Now Available
Drag & Drop Head Assembly Tools

Link: 360 Head Maker

360 Head Maker is a boon for a 2D character creators! Check out this G3 360 head creation tool which includes 58 facial components, 18 hairstyles, and 29 head samples to quickly customize G3 characters.

All templates designed in this pack are compatible with G3 360 heads. Choose various facial elements and mix them up with hairstyles to create characters with different looks, moods, or even ages for the same character.

You can also combine with other dressing contents like G3 360 Character - Campus HeroG3 Actor Dressing Room for even more variations.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/86d5368c-f600-49f4-a4ac-8cd6.jpg

Get the pack NOW: 

*Compatible With CTA v4.5 or above.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

porian
porian
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The tutorial says that there is a PSD file with all of the dressing room components. I cannot find it. When I open the PSD file there is only one item there. How can I get it like the tutorial shows on the dressing room?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
porian (3/9/2022)
The tutorial says that there is a PSD file with all of the dressing room components. I cannot find it. When I open the PSD file there is only one item there. How can I get it like the tutorial shows on the dressing room?

The file PSD_Templates.zip contains 6 PSD files. One for each angle or the Male and Female characters from the G3 Actor Dressing Room pack.

Each PSD file contains all the available clothing items as layers. So for example, if you go to RL_Image > Hip you will see all the variations from the Dressing Room listed as layers (see below).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/27cf9968-6c2b-45a2-9df7-1177.png

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

porian
porian
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)New Member (9 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thanx. I had to redownload, but I found the files.
toonmanbill
toonmanbill
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1395a30c-afa4-4425-88b3-aa4.jpegDo you need this if you already have the 360 head tools?

Reading This Topic