Profile Picture

Fastest way to import multiple animations for one character already in Blender?

Posted By SioraFede 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Fastest way to import multiple animations for one character already in...

Author
SioraFede
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)Junior Member (136 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello, I am trying to figure out the fastest way to import many rlMotions from iClone to a CC3 character already in Blender.
Suppose I have a CC3 character already in Blender with some animation attached to them but I realise that I need to change something or add new ones so I open iClone and prepare some new ones, how can I export only the new animations into blender and attach them to the character?
So far my way of working is importing another character in Blender from iClone and apply the new animation to the one already existing in Blender but I wanted to avoid this workflow.
Is there a fast way to do this now or is waiting for the iClone Blender Data Link (plugin?) the easiest solution?
Thank you

AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi
You can send an unlimited  number of imotions to Blender in a single FBX export from 
CC3 PIPELINE.

they will all be stored in the Blender action editor.

Use the free Blender pipeline tool for import.

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Reading This Topic