Profile Picture

How to use the "FREE" content on Character Creator?

Posted By sgthk 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sgthk
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)Senior Member (296 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm trying to apply the "Dark Female" skin preset on my character. It says in the thumbnail "FREE". So when I double-clicked on it, it sends me to a download link which lets me download the "CC3_Enu_Resource_Pack2.exe" file. I've successfully downloaded it, and installed it. I expected the Dark Female skin to now be able to be applied on my character. But when I double-clicked on it again, it still sends me to the same download link. I've clearly downloaded and installed the Resource Pack. When I navigate to the installation folder, the files are clearly there. Everytime I try to apply these "FREE" content, it just keeps sending me to these download links.

Can anyone help me understand what I'm doing wrong here?
Edited
2 Years Ago by sgthk
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 hours ago
Hi...

You need to use Smart Gallery and install everything in the "Free Resource" section. Once everything is installed you should find you won't keep getting prompted to install.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic