Profile Picture

Just bought some contents packs for iclone

Posted By Celestina 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Celestina
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hi, I have recently bought Iclone... I have just purchased some packs from the store. I paid via PayPal. Will they show in a list anywhere like my programs?

How do I access them?
peteradam6
peteradam6
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
You go to your login on the Reallusion website. Login, then click on the link to "My Account". You will be shown a list of all the stuff you own. You should also see details of stuff you recently purchased, and relevant links to "Download" and "Bonus & Upgrade", etc. That's where I remember finding purchased upgrades.

There are also the store content packs, which mostly come as downloads (self-installing exe files). Just double-click on those once you've downloaded them. They should know where to find iClone. Then once they've done their stuff, load up iClone and open the pack's contents (drag & drop them onto to the stage). iClone will contact Reallusion over the net (just the once), to check you own the pack.

You'll probably also get an email with a download link and instructions?

| iClone 5 Pro | 3DXchange 4 Pro | popVideo Converter 2 | CrazyTalk 6 Pro | CrazyTalk Animator Pro |
Edited
14 Years Ago by peteradam6
Celestina
Celestina
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)Senior Member (360 reputation)

Last Active: 14 Years Ago
peteradam6 (5/15/2010)
You go to your login on the Reallusion website. Login, then click on the link to "My Account". You will be shown a list of all the stuff you own. You should also see details of stuff you recently purchased, and relevant links to "Download" and "Bonus & Upgrade", etc. That's where I remember finding purchased upgrades.

There are also the store content packs, which mostly come as downloads (self-installing exe files). Just double-click on those once you've downloaded them. They should know where to find iClone. Then once they've done their stuff, load up iClone and open the pack's contents (drag & drop them onto to the stage). iClone will contact Reallusion over the net (just the once), to check you own the pack.

You'll probably also get an email with a download link and instructions?

Thank you so much...they are not showing up in my account list so I will check my emails.

Reading This Topic