Export licence needed

Posted By stevew 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
stevew
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi guys,
I have CC3 pipeline. I have adapted a char  ( CC3_Base_Plus ) and trying to export so I can use in blender. I get the message 'the avatar file reuires an export licence'.

When I click on buy it takes me to https://marketplace.reallusion.com/cart/view but nothing in the cart.

What do I need to do please.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Steve

The error message indicates that your character is using content purchased from the Content Store or Marketplace that you need to have an export license for.

So if the error message doesn't indicate which item is at fault, check what you have added to your character that came from purchased content packs. This could be clothing, textures, accessories, hair etc. Once you locate which item of content needs an export license, you can purchase the upgrade from the Content Store or Marketplace or remove it from the character.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
2 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
stevew
stevew
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Found it thanks. Purchased the export version.

Reading This Topic