Profile Picture

Python Scripting: Getting face_component and interpretation of Console Log output

Posted By kacen_073875 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Python Scripting: Getting face_component and interpretation of...

Author
kacen_073875
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)Junior Member (127 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello,
I am new to iClone and to this forum and am struggling with some simple Console Log output relating to the interpretation of face_component.  The code is discussed in other links but I just added some print statements to see what is happening.  Here is the code:
import math, RLPy

avatar_list = RLPy.RScene.GetAvatars()
print("avatar: ", avatar)
face_component = avatar.GetFaceComponent()
print("face_component: ", face_component)

result = face_component.AddClip(RLPy.RTime(0), "Clip", RLPy.RTime(10))
print("results: ", result)

The output from the Console Log is mysterious to me:

<RLPy.RIAvatar; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'RO::RIAvatarPtr *' at 0x000001EF023596C0> >
face_component: 

<RLPy.RIFaceComponent; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'std::shared_ptr< RO::RIFaceComponent > *' at 0x000001EF8383CC00> >
results: 

<RLPy.RStatus; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'RO::RStatus *' at 0x000001EF8383CBD0> >

Please advise how to see the physical values of the facial components and ways as how they may be modified.

Thank you for any suggestions,
Steve

Reading This Topic