Catering Service Staff vol 1 not downloading properly

Posted By gekido 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gekido
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I bought the Catering Service Staff vol 1 pack but it's not downloading properly from the actorcore website.

I've attached a screenshot of the settings I'm using on the website

The pack downloads properly but it doesn't contain the FBX or JSON files for the 2 female characters:
unitform-f-0005
unitform-f-0006

It does include the textures for both though, and all of the other characters seem fine. Anyone had any luck with this pack?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/05498094-4afe-449d-b805-f1fa.png

www.twitter.com/gekido 
Edited
2 Years Ago by gekido
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi...

Can you let us know which settings you used as there was no screenshot attached.

Do also try downloading the two missing characters individually rather than as a whole pack. Just switch to Items rather than Pack from the top of the ActorCore page.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

gekido
gekido
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)Veteran Member (865 reputation)

sorry fixed the formatting on my post and fixed the upload of the image. 

for some reason it hadn't occurred to me to grab the individual characters (doh), will give that a try.

www.twitter.com/gekido 
gekido
gekido
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

k individually downloading the two characters in my original post does download them properly.

thanks

www.twitter.com/gekido 

Reading This Topic