HOW TO PUT MULTIPLE ICLONE 7 SCENES TOGETHER INSIDE OF ICLONE 7

Posted By anothersview 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

HOW TO PUT MULTIPLE ICLONE 7 SCENES TOGETHER INSIDE OF ICLONE 7

Author
anothersview
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have created separate scenes in iclone 7, all I wish to do is put the scenes together as one in iclone 7 without using a third party software. Can I do this? If so how? I don't see it in the tutorial. Thanks in advanced.
animagic
animagic
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 20 minutes ago
There is no straightforward way to do this; there is no import project option, for example.

You would have to save out parts of the scene. For example, to save out all props you would need to attach all of them to a dummy prop and then save that. If you import that in another project, it would come in at the original position.

For characters that would not work as that cannot be saved out as an ensemble. 

Is there a particular reason you want to do this?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

anothersview
anothersview
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)New Member (86 reputation)

I need to help my student who has iclone 7. He insists on keeping everything in iclone 7 so that he can have it as a one stop shop for his finished iclone film.
Edited
2 Years Ago by akanbientertainment
General Picture Animation
General Picture Animation
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
akanbientertainment (1/13/2022)
I have created separate scenes in iclone 7, all I wish to do is put the scenes together as one in iclone 7 without using a third party software. Can I do this? If so how? I don't see it in the tutorial. Thanks in advanced.

Please don't: it's a terrible, terrible idea.
It overloads iClone unnecessarily and it's not what iClone is designed for.
Rendered scenes definitely need to be edited in a video editor.
If money for a video editor is holding you back, it need not be a barrier. Try the excellent (free) Shotcut, which is also pretty easy to use.

Animating now to life itself --Walt Whitman 
Edited
2 Years Ago by General Picture Animation
anothersview
anothersview
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

thank you. It's my student who really needs this. They want to use iclone as a one  stop shop. I need to explain that he has to use a third party software at the end of the day..as you said and another as well, iclone is not meant for this...it's a linear editor not non linear...

Reading This Topic