Profile Picture

What Digital Humans were used to create Actor Core characters?

Posted By DaveZee01 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

What Digital Humans were used to create Actor Core characters?

Author
DaveZee01
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi:
I'm very new to ActorCore, but am super impressed with how fast the ActorCore avatars render.  I would love to do some scenes where there are multiple ActorCore avatars interacting, and then zoom in to one for a closer facial shot.  Maybe I'm kidding myself, but I think I can identify the Digital Humans used to generate a few of the ActorCore avatars.  Is there any way ActorCore could provide a cross-reference to the underlying Digital Humans? 
Dorothy Jean
Dorothy Jean
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
I think most of them are based off these HERE - or these are based off the actor core. One or the other Smile
But the actor core models are a full scan and very low poly, and small texture size.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dbdccbe9-2417-45d2-b87d-7b31.jpg

DaveZee01
DaveZee01
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)Junior Member (104 reputation)

Thanks, Dorothy Jean!  I'm virtually certain that, for example, Scan Reality Anna is the basis for the freebie ActorCore avatar Party_F_0001.  If this is so, someone, somewhere must have a list of the Scan Reality or other Digital Humans who were down-sampled and re-textured to form the ActorCore avatars.  It would be nice to provide a cross-reference so we don't have to guess which might be which.  I would like to to be able to switch between 4K, 2K, and ActorCore versions of the avatars.
Bridgette (RL)
Bridgette (RL)
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Month
Thanks for your questions.

ActorCore actors are lightweight low-poly characters great for crowd rendering.  They are also fully rigged for optimised facial, body and lip-sync animation at the same time.

There are 2 types of ActorCore actors:
- actorScan is based on 3D scanned people.
- actorBuild is based on CC3 characters.

For those ones with higher polygon versions, you can find  the relevant information under the INFO of the character in the Store.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a49ccc29-d794-439d-9262-cfdc.jpg

For more information on Reallusion Characters Specifications, please refer to this page.

Thank you. 
from ActorCore Team
DaveZee01
DaveZee01
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thank you very much.  That was most helpful.  The cross-reference work has already been done and is posted under the INFO tab of the ActorCore avatar.  Some of the ActorCore avatars have digital human analogs, and some do not.  So all I have to do is click once on any ActorCore avatar that interests me, and I can immediately see the origins.  Life is good.  Happy New Year!

Reading This Topic