Profile Picture

iClone 7 Toon Shader results transferred to Unreal Engine?

Posted By edalnes 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone 7 Toon Shader results transferred to Unreal Engine?

Author
edalnes
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)New Member (65 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 days ago
This is a question after doing a short 1min animation for Rokoko's Dec. 2021 contest of a model (from Character Creator 3 to iClone 7) and using unreal engine as backdrops and combining with Davici Resolve. 

I setup using the iClone 7 Toon Shader effects that gave me what I was looking for (learning the process and will be refining the settings and model tectures). In attempts to transfer the character from iClone to Unreal and wasn't getting the desired results as I saw in iClone with the Toon Shader and stuck to just TGA the animation sequence from iClone to composite with the other renders.

I know you and bring in characters, props, lighting, camera.
So, my question/hope is are there currently / future plans to have the Toon Shader to transfer over to Unreal Engine as part of Live Link connection?
Thank you for any inspiring information toward this workflow! ;-)

Eric
dodomedina4
dodomedina4
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)Senior Member (393 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Same here. Trying to achieve iClone Toon Shader into Unreal Engine.
Anybody can help, please?

Reading This Topic