Profile Picture

How to Pipeline FCPX to CTA 4?

Posted By raven_powah 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
raven_powah
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello All,
Simple question. I see that it's been geared more towards Adobe products, but on the CTA4 Site it does say or show the icons of other industry software that CTA4 will work with. So how do I pipeline it to my FCPX because that's one of the programs Reallusion shows it's compatible with?
Any helpful input would be appreciated.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi...

Unfortunately we don't have any Final Cut specific tutorials, but most of the video related tutorials we do have can be adapted to work with almost any video editing software.

Please take a look at the CTA4 tutorials from number 61 onwards from our playlist below. The information contained should still be relevant to Final Cut users.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNV5zSFadPdk3v4nPna8GL_LnQuTuONc6

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

raven_powah
raven_powah
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)Junior Member (200 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello Again,
I appreciate the answer, but what I was really aiming at was that inside the program it has a button directed at AE. I was hoping for a way to change that or select your editing program by selecting the executable if it was one of the ones that the website says that the program is compatible with. The same way that you do with selecting the PSD program within CTA4. However at this point I see no way to do this, but was inquiring as to was it possible in any way?
Or am I only hopeful and dreaming?

Reading This Topic