Link To CC3+ Template Files Is Not Woking

Posted By Lord Ashes 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lord Ashes
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I am trying to download the link for the CC3+ template files because I need to get the FBXKey for clothing development. I found the following link: http://wiki.reallusion.com/Content_Dev:CC_Asset_Provision

However, when I try to download the CC3+ content, it takes me to a page indicating that I can't Upload because only Administrators can do that. This is a really odd message since I was trying to Download and not Upload.

How can I get the CC3+ Templates if I do not have Pipeline edition? 

"We often compare ourselves to the U.S. and often they come out the best, but they only have the right to bear arms while we have the right to bare breasts"
Bowser and Blue, Busting The Breast
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Apologies that the Wiki links are not working correctly.

It will probably be best to contact Support about this. They should be able to supply the templates for you.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic