Deepmotion

Posted By thairston 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thairston
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Has anyone played with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM7J9LJYyEc&t=3s

Anthony Hairston
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
i beta tested it,  was impressed by its ability -  it's good for sketching out rough motions,  but you will have to tweak them most of the time, when the moves are beyond basics.   I pushed the limits in my testing,  and tried to mocap an aggressive monkey kung fu martial arts form, and twerking video -  and discovered there is very little hip movement and it ended up coming out like the Elaine Dance from Seinfeld lol   -  I don't know how much they've advanced since then,  but it's a very talented and friendly team that are open to feedback and what their system is able to extrapolate from video is impressive all the same despite its limitations. 

I hope this helps.

Reading This Topic