Profile Picture

Connect IPhone 13 Pro to LIVE motion

Posted By salesptf 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
salesptf
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (135 reputation)Junior Member (135 reputation)Junior Member (135 reputation)Junior Member (135 reputation)Junior Member (135 reputation)Junior Member (135 reputation)Junior Member (135 reputation)Junior Member (135 reputation)Junior Member (135 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Windows 10 very latest install and. iClone 7 - latest update.
I know this is a topic that is somewhat covered - I\ve read what I could, but nothing really seem to exactly cover or match the settings I have. Even the iClone 7 manual
but can anyone explain - step by step, by step, by step, from very total scratch, how to make my iPhone 13 Pro connect to LIVE Motion in iClone 7 

I have itunes installed. I can see my Iphone. I have and Apple iPhone in my Bluethooth and other Devices.   
however I have this info in my device manager ---- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) not sure if that is related to the problem. 

real Illusion is talking about - make sure you\re on the same domain!!  What does that mean?

Help much appreciated. I dont have an Ethernet hub. I have USB and WiFI available . My computer is connected by Wi-Fi 

Best Ulrich     
Edited
3 Years Ago by salesptf
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Ulrich

Please take a look at the video tutorials below. These should help you get setup.

iClone 7.22 Tutorial - Getting Started with Motion LIVE
iClone 7.22 Tutorial - Motion LIVE: Facial Mocap with iPhone LIVE FACE

Also, if you prefer the written word then we have a connection guide below. If you plan to use a Wireless (WiFi) connection then scroll down to that section.

https://manual.reallusion.com/Motion_LIVE_Plugin/ENU/Content/iClone_7/Pro_7.0/29_Plug_in/Motion_Live/Connecting_to_LIVE_Face.htm

I personally use a Wi-Fi connection most of the time without any problems so you shouldn't need to have an Ethernet connection to get up and running. Just make sure that your iPhone and your computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi router or network when doing the setup.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic