Profile Picture

How to import video as a prop in CTA 4.5?

Posted By khyberk7 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
khyberk7
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)New Member (51 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hello everyone,  I just saw a video on Realtion channel, in which they import a video in CTA.  I tried a lot but I am getting this message " the file can't be imported because the codec is not recognized on your system".  So please if anybody know the trick please let me know. Thank you!

Here is the video link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM3Gjw9hxP0
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Are you using the Windows or Mac version?

With the Windows version you can normally use AVI or WMV formats without requiring  additional codec packs. If you want to use formats like MP4 you will normally need to install a codec pack like K-Lite. For me personally I prefer to convert video to WMV or AVI rather than install codec packs which can conflict with existing codecs.

In addition you can use our own .popVideo format. This format can be exported directly from iClone or you can use popVideo 3 to convert other video formats to popVideo format.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic