PIXTIM PRODUCTION : CYBER STREET

Posted By Pixtim 3 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
Pixtim
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
The "Cyber Street" packs are in the Market Place and soon in the Content Store!
Each set is proposed independently and the Cyber Street Bundle is made up of 6 sets of clothes + lots of bonuses: 2 free hairstyles from the HairForLife Series 02 pack and 4 bonus outfits presets!
As usual, all the clothes are customizable with Apperance Editor and have two versions of the ID maps (one with the graphic elements and one without).
You will also find many morphs on the jackets.
Cyber masks and mlti-functional cyber headsets accessories are included in the respective character packs (see visuals) and in the Cyber Street Bundle pack.
It was a lot of work to come up with all of this, hope you enjoy it!
Ogier for Pixtim

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a0894ca-d56b-4356-859c-f08b.jpg

matenn30
matenn30
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
It's a cutting-edge fashion in the near future. It's amazing.

近未来最先端ファションですね。すごいです。

The forum is an amateur.
フォーラムは素人です。

Pixtim
Pixtim
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
This is what I tried to do, it's really interesting to try to do something that could be a real prospect ...

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0a0894ca-d56b-4356-859c-f08b.jpg

Leodegrance
Leodegrance
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
Can't seem to apply a shirt and coat at the same time, it's either one or the other....
Nirwana
Nirwana
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You can define different layers of clothing. When an item of clothing has the same layer number than another one, they replace each other. I don't have access to my system with iClone and CC at this time, so I can't provide you with screenshots of the settings. But if you assign e.g. the shirt and change its layer number, you should be able to add the coat.

My YouTube channel: Animations made with Cinema 4D and Reallusion Products

Edited
Last Year by Nirwana
animagic
animagic
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
Nirwana (8/29/2023)
You can define different layers of clothing. When an item of clothing has the same layer number than another one, they replace each other. I don't have access to my system with iClone and CC at this time, so I can't provide you with screenshots of the settings. But if you assign e.g. the shirt and change its layer number, you should be able to add the coat.

Correct. It's a setting under Modify called "Cloth Layer Settings".

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Leodegrance
Leodegrance
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)Veteran Member (631 reputation)

Last Active: 3 hours ago
animagic (8/30/2023)
Nirwana (8/29/2023)

Correct. It's a setting under Modify called "Cloth Layer Settings".

Okay, thank you both for the info.  I knew there had to be a workaround to make it work.  I won't have to bash my brain against the wall. LOL.

Reading This Topic