Profile Picture

Creating boxes and props with different images or videos on each of the 6 sides in iClone 7

Posted By rfbindl 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Creating boxes and props with different images or videos on each of...

Author
rfbindl
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Here are a couple ways I've worked out for creating 3D boxes in iClone 7 with different images and videos on each of the 6 sides. In the 1st one I created a texture template for locating the 6 sides of a 3D box's texture, created images and videos to fit into the template, saved or rendered, and then loaded the image or video as a texture into the box. In the 2nd one I loaded video's as planes into iClone 7 and then arranged them into a box shape. 

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for sharing your tutorial with the community. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic