Different blend options for Headshot - Image Matching tool

Posted By peter_658880 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Different blend options for Headshot - Image Matching tool

Author
peter_658880
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi all,
I am pretty new at CC3 and headshot, and first I tried to make a clone of myself and not sure if this is the right place my personal oppinion.
Using the pro mode, the first result looked like it needs a lot of refinements. Usiing the morph sliders I did my best to fit the picture. My problem was, to se the difference between picture and the morphs,  especially if I wanted to fit some small details. Transparancy and contrast are fine, but personally, it does not help that much for me. Using often photoshops "difference" blendmode to fit layers, I wish different blendmodes including difference would help much to find out when the morphing part is going to fit the picture best.
Maybe something for a future realease of Headshot?
Peter (from Germany)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Thank you for the feedback. I will pass this on to the CC team for consideration.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic