Cannot replace motion: Invalid file or avatar not compatible

Posted By hello_746852 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Cannot replace motion: Invalid file or avatar not compatible

Author
hello_746852
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)New Member (71 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, i just started using Character Creator and iClone 7 and created some characters and talk animations using AccuLips. I then exported them to iMotionPlus as instructed. Then i discovered an easy way to add ExpressionLoop to my already talking motions but there is a problem. I cant seem to open or import my mouth animations  (.iMotionPlus or .iMotion) in whatever configuration i try. I'm using "Merge MotionPlus" option. and everytime im getting the same error: "Cannot replace motion: Invalid file or avatar not compatible". I tried creating, exporting and then importing one animation in the same avatar and it still doesn't work! Am i doing something wrong? I searched for answers online and only found people having similar problem but with different setup (like importing animation to horse...)

Reading This Topic