Body suit for 32 sensor V2

Posted By dpolcino 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dpolcino
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I find setting those straps up very annoying (When doing it alone especially). Just wondering if anyone's gotten the body suit, and if it helps?

Dave Corwin Polcino
Reallusion Web Series: ADULT ANIMATION SERIES
Company: Noise and Vision
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 hours ago
I can't speak for the suit, but after two or three tries I was able to get putting the PN suit on in around five minutes.

It helps to have a process.  To me the very hardest/slowest part is the chest piece, but you can get it on in under 30 seconds with practice.

Now - the gloves are a royal PITA.  And the finger capture ain't all that good, anyway.  So I gave up on that and just used the hand sensor one (without fingers).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic